As a parent of two of THE MOST adorable “kids” of the canine variety, I’m always on the lookout for pet friendly hotels in Orlando. So I was super excited to read Rosen Hotel and Resorts’ announcement of its VIP (Very Important Pet) Package today .
What You Get
These VIP packages start as low as $69 per night and are available at the following Rosen Hotel and Resort Properties:
- Quality Inn International (7600 International Drive, Orlando)
- Rosen Inn Closest to Universal (6327 International Drive, Orlando)
- Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando (9000 International Drive, Orlando)
- Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista (8442 Palm Parkway, Orlando)
Book a stay at one of these pet friendly hotels in Orlando now through December 31, 2013 and you and Fido (or Fluffy, Cats are welcome too!) will receive the following VIP package perks:
- Waived $15 per night pet fee (Two legged Kids Stay Free here too!)
- Free American Breakfast for two (humans) each morning
- “Pet Welcome Kit” featuring a food dish, dog or cat treats, Eco-friendly
”relief”poop bags, a “Pet in Room” door hanger and an ID collar to be worn throughout the stay.
Also included in your stay are standard perks like free parking, free Wifi in your room and public Areas, Kids Eat Free Program (Kiddos 9 and under eat free with each paying adult), free shuttle to Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld Orlando®, Aquatica® and Wet ‘n Wild Orlando® (reservations required). Clarion Inn LBV guests also have access to complimentary shuttle service to the Walt Disney World® theme parks.
The Fine Print
There are a couple of rules you’ll be expected to follow while vacationing with Fido at one of these pet friendly Rosen properties. These include:
- Pets must weigh 50lbs or less
- Pets must be kept on a leash and be supervised when outside guest rooms.
- Pets must wear q collar with information while on property
- The “Pet in Room” door hanger must stay on your room door the entire stay.
- Pet Parents must pick up after their pooches.
- Keep noise to a minimum.
- Crate your pet when left unattended.
You’ll also have to make a request for housekeeping service between 8:30am to 4:00pm and remove your pet from the guest room. There is a charge of $15 per night (plus tax) per pet (This fee is waived when you book the VIP Package). If paying cash, a $50 deposit is required. The deposit is refundable your room has been inspected for damage.
To book a VIP Package stay, go to orlandohotels4less.com and select your preferred hotel or resort from the listings at the bottom of the page. You can also book by calling (800) 999-7300 and asking for the “Very Important Pet Package”.
Have you stayed at one of these pet friendly Orlando hotels? Tell us about it in the comments below!